Aedex Vebi mosquito larvicide
- larvicide in effervescent tablets
- against all species of mosquitoes, including the tiger mosquito
- action by ingestion and contact
- prevents the larva from developing into an adult
From 5,90 €
Effective against all species of mosquitoes (including the tiger mosquito), it carries out its action by ingestion and contact, mimicking the effect of the juvenile hormone which prevents the larva from transforming and becoming an adult. If engaged in the correct times and modalities, it presents a certain selectivity towards predators and hyperparasites.
S-Methoprene puto (CAS No. 35733-16-6) 0.5 g
Denatonium benzonate 0.001 g
Co-formulants q.s. to 100.0 g
HOW TO USE
The particular tablet formulation makes AEDEX safe and easy to use. In the fight against mosquitoes it is sufficient to distribute the tablets in the areas where the larvae reside, or where there is stagnant water. treat these places regularly from March to October.
Depending on the organic charge of the water, the recommended doses are:
– For clear water: 1 tablet of 2g every 1000/2000 litres;
– For water with a strong organic content: 1 tablet of 2g every 500/1000 litres;
– For neighboring environments with a strong organic load, such as manholes: 1 tablet of 2g every 40 litres.
MEDICAL SURGICAL DEVICE
Health Min. Reg. No. 19676