Apivar envelope 10 strips
- Veterinary medicine based on Amitraz against Varroa. Pack of 10 strips
- Used in Italy and in the world, with 98% effectiveness
- Sachet containing 10 strips (5 double strips) for the prevention and treatment of external parasitic ailments due to Varroa jacobsoni or Varroa destructor
- Insecticide and acaricidal activity, it acts by contact, inhibiting neuronal transmission and causing neurotoxicity
- Varroa is paralyzed and eliminated naturally by falling by gravity
2 in stock
HOW TO USE:
- Use 2 strips of Apivar per hive (10 frames). Separate and arrange each strip between two frames, keeping a distance of at least two frames between each other. Fit the strip between the two frame holder bars or fix it using the appropriate suspension hole
- Leave the strips inside the hive for at least 42 days. In case of removal of the strips inside the hive, they must be repositioned and left in the hive, prolonging the treatment for 14 days before removing them. The strips should be removed after a maximum of 56 days, and should not be reused.
- Recommended period in autumn or spring depending on the degree of varroa infestation. Do not use the Apivar treatment in the presence of supers.
- It is advisable to treat all the colonies of the apiary simultaneously to avoid recontamination, and not to exceed the recommended doses